Thursday, June 25, 2009

Predictability.

Lately, the argument of predictability kept popping up in my head, whenever I emerge into one of my reflective mode.
I ponder if being predictable is a good/bad trait, and likewise if being fickle/volatile/inconsistent is a good/bad trait to have. 

I debate really really hard to myself if i'm mostly predictable, or otherwise, and I really cannot make up my mind.
Most thoughts that passed randomly in my head would point towards my inconsistency in life, as like how most elders often worry about the general attitude that I take towards my life, where they would somehow feel that I permeate an aimless aura towards my life, that I would leave my job on a whim and fancy, to how I'd gladly dress up like a clown one day, and look real polished up another day, or even how my emotions and temperament would change really quickly in a matter of seconds.
Ahh, you get what I mean.. Flighty, capricious, whimsical, and unreliable.

However the other half of my argument stems from how I would assume responsibility like second nature, being reliable, a source of pillar to my loved ones at all times. Which also goes to show that I'm not as erratic as most view me to be either.

It is rather sickening that I draw no conclusion after all that internal debates.
Granted that I do enjoy the freedom of being fluky, but I think I deserve more credit than most people would bestow me, on my reliability.