Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pristine white Mac It is!

I was spending quite abit of time hunting high and low for that miraculous sponge that I've read so much about - the Mr Clean Eraser. To my dismal, Mr Clean Eraser isnt available locally, which sparked on my other embarkation of hunting for an alternative! 

I have been complaining about the accumulated grime on my office laptop for the longest time.... Since last september if my memory doesn't malfunction. 
My april entry shows pictures of the grimey looking thing with 3 patches of gross grey, and the varying shades of greyness on the keypad. But LOOK at it now!


the patches of greys are gone! My Macbook is spanky white again (for the time being)! 
Woo hoo!

3M's Scotch Brite sponge is my newest desktop bestfriend!
It is absolutely awesome! 
And I would highly recommend this to other fellow OCD people who are expereiencing the same gruesome Macbook problem!! :D
It Works!!!
It claims to remove just about the toughest stains lurking around.
I'm itching to use the sponge for other stains, and i'm keeping my eyes open for opportunities! :D