Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blazing weather



Lately, the shittily hot weather has been getting to me.
I have this perpetual urge to hibernate ( I do realize that hibernating usually applies for animals living in colder climate), dunk myself in the cool comforts of the pool water, or just keep staying indoors.

I think i'm dying a slow death here, where I constantly feel like a sad chicken pie sitting in a baking oven.
The sickening process of perspiration trickling all over, and drying up, Then perspiring and drying up again is gross. 
The ultimate Eekness! is feeling sticky at the end of the day. 
I actually feel  like a walking perspiring lapis when I return home every night. Just imagine the multi layers of dried perspiration accumulated from the entire day under the microscope. 
I'm pretty sure it looks like the 9 layer kueh from Bengawan Solo, only that it's in varying shades of dirt grey. 
Uber gross!! 
I'd think that everyone's going to think twice about kueh lapis craving after this.. :)