Thursday, June 04, 2009

Lifehacker


I was f
lipping through a couple of magazines last friday, while waiting for the boyfriend to be done with gym, and I chanced upon an article that promised to turn my personal handwriting into a font! My very own font

Well, that intrigued me enough, to venture into lifehacker
Their DIY section amused me the most, with comprehensive instructions to create invisible floating  bookshelves (I likey like!), to create a portable, yet affordable light box (that's definitely on my highly coveted list when I was a kiddo for my arty paper projects)

The weirdest idea was to uglify your camera to deter theft. Really! For someone who spend loads of time prettifying my gadgets, I found this unbelievable. But i guess it is practical. 

There's also a nify suggestion that is brow raising man! The entry is called turning a nike+ sensor (you know, that jogging gadget collaboration between nike and the apple people) into a keyless entry.. as so the site quotes " Pressing the button on your key fob to unlock you car is so last millennium. This nifty modification will have your car unlocking itself as you walk up to it".
Hahahh! Sounds kinda cool right?!

Floorplanner sounds handy, for those who're thinking of rearranging/or buying new furnitures soon. (I want my own room! *pouts*)
There is just too much to list here, and I'm not done exploring the site yet, so I guess 
I'm done writing!
Have fun exploring!