Friday, July 03, 2009

fish a fish + Happy!

I've lost interest in playing Restaurant City ( rather, nothing much to level up anymore) , and have moved on to a new game that Valda introduced me to. It's called fish a fish!
Like what the name of the game suggest, it's a fishing game that requires you to level up by fishing at different ponds, acquiring different fishes to sell, to earn money and get better equipments and outfits to make one more skillful.
Fishing is currently my new past time, and just take a look at my aquarium!
I changed the color of the tank water to a dark purplish tinge, added corals, seaweeds in its similar color scheme and only threw in fishes that would complement the look of my aquarium. Hahahah. :D

I'm also pretty into Lounge music lately, favouring Hotel Costes' Cafe de Flore from Volume 10. Listening to the song places pretty thoughts into my head, and has some sort of a happy and calming effect on me.

Speaking of happy, the fruits from all my online shopping seems to be arriving in throngs, coupled together with those that I've bought from sale, and those that I have been sewing, I think I might just have enough newly bought clothes to last me for a month?
Laughs.

Yes I'm indeed rather happy.