Sunday, July 05, 2009

Surprise surprise!

I woke up to my typical sleep-in Saturday, and was greeted to a peculiar sight!
A bouquet of pretty purple and cream coloured roses, was placed prettily next to my Macbook staring at me. 
I took in the sight of charming hues, the water droplets perched daintily on the petals, the opulence of pearls sprinkled across the bouquet, as I wondered to myself sleepily, "how in the world did this bouquet end up on my table?!"

It took me a long while to take in the presence of the purple bouquet ( just lots of blatant staring), before attempting to investigate where the flowers came from.


The sender turns out to be..... *drumrolls*.... BD!!!
I beamed from ear to ear when i found out who the sender was. 
Hahahhaha :D
It is a surprise indeed! All the way from "Barcelona"! 
Turns out that BD arranged (with lots of help) for the bouquet to be sent from Singapore to meeeeee.
The flowers were supposed to make me smile until he gets back from Europe, because I missed him terribly.
This is definitely my happiest Saturday, since he's been gone.

I promised BD that I will take lots of pictures with my surprise, and here we go.... 
taken in the day, before heading out to SMU to collect conferment invitation passes for Mr Surprise's convocation next weekend. (Da will be graduating too! Yay!)
Taken after my night out with the besties. 
Without the camera flash...

I seem to have a miraculous tan, whenever the camera flash is in use. Hmmm..
Funny eh?
Well well, those happy blooms did keep me smiling :)
Thank you, i truly ♥ the surprise.
xoxo