Friday, August 21, 2009

Restless distress


Moody
Cranky
Heavy hearted
Crummy

Yeah... It's been cloudy almost everyday.
I guess a dementor must have been shadowing me around.
Coz i feel it is as if like all the happiness/ my soul has been sapped/sucked off me, making me feel as if I will never be happy again, less the drama part about recalling the most horrible part of my life time then dying off with a frozen sad look on my pale deathly face.
Yes, it really does seem like I'm perpetually plagued by a dementor lately.

I thought it through, and it seems to me that I am indeed frustrated with the lack of self actualization, which in turn is affecting my self esteem towards life in general ( If you'll work Maslow's hierarchy structure backwards...you'll sort of get what i'm rambling on about).
It sure helps that everyone is fucking boring at the moment too (Literally, and pun intended).

Sucks to be me now....
But not to worry - It's just a passing cloud, as I've got grand plans lined up ahead.

For starters, here is my list of random simple pleasures lined up. 
Firstly it's friday! Yay!
I've also got an unexecuted nailart design sitting in my head for weeks.
My previous attempt(s) looked unsatisfying, and I settled for boring french manicure for this week. Now that I've consulted my nail guru (Audrey), I'm actually rather sure that it WOULD work this time. If It doesnt, i'll bug her to do it for me! Ahhahah!

There's also this saturday's party at a villa somewhere in Sentosa.. that I'm looking forward to...
:D Heeheehee!

Along with the bestie being back in September to bully..

Followed by tickets to catch Formula One (Live!) at the club - Compliments from Baby and his dad :D and looking forward to seeing Da as part of the Singtel Grid girl, so I can scream "That's my sister!", and be real smug about it for that 2 days (and after).
Hahah.
---
Yep it definitely sucks to be me now, because none of it is happening soon enough.
zzZzz.