Monday, August 17, 2009

Miss Bithe


Seeing a sky full of balloons floating away generally cheers me up.
There is something really soothing, and uplifting, to watch balloon(s) climb its way up to the clouds and disappear from your eyes.

Metaphorically speaking, I usually envision negative emotions, burdens and woes, floating away from me, dissipating along with these cheery balloons, making me feel giddily lightheaded and sparkly.

I'm feeling rather blithe at the moment, seeing that I've finally resolved an increasingly irritating issue that has been bugging me for MONTHS!
I hate how negativity usually grows and eats in, like a moldy bread, where all you need is one tiny fleck of mold, and you'll see a the mass of it spreading in the next blink.
Urgh.

Let's not get me started on my phobia with molds.
:)