Friday, September 25, 2009

Arggh! Using mobile phones to popcorn!

I saw a clip where mobile phones are used to popcorn, and now I am very tempted to try it!
Waahhhh!
I've already sorted out the phone logistics in my head after I was done with the clip.

I'll probably need 3-4 phones to surround the corn, and i'll need 3-4 phones to call those phones/ I could arrange for 2 phones to call the other 2, and we'll get 4 phones working!
I'll just need the kind cooperation from everyone at home, to lend me their phones! :D

But I've also been told that it doesnt work. :(
Why, why, why not?
I would think that I'm rather bent on trrrrying it, and IF it doesn't work, there's always the conventional microwave to rely on!

But if it does, then I wonder what my phone's doing to my brain.
eeks!
I wanna popcorn with mobile phones now!!