Friday, September 11, 2009

insignificance.



The feeling of insignificance has been bothering me lots lately.
At the moment, I'm feeling smaller (significance wise) than a leafcutter ant.
At least those ants know their place and are darn sure of their role in this big big world out there, whilst cartering those leaves around the forest to churn mold.

I on the other hand, have not progressed anywhere in particular for a good long time.
As Steve Jobs puts it across "It's all about connecting the dots"... "and to trust that these dots would somehow connect to the future".
I totally agree with Stevie and his dots, but however at this point in my life, I feel as if the dots aren't even around for me to doodle onto.

There are many things that are worth more than I am at the moment, and it's sad to realize that, something as petty as a text message holds more value than I do at the moment.
Ahhh I am such a dispensable being.
I guess it is time to get myself some new perspectives.