Thursday, September 10, 2009

of phlegm chowders and pubic hair

Funny how whenever in my conversations, the words "fucking boring, or bloody hell comes into the picture, mommy would wince when she hears it.

Yes, she told me countless times that she doesn't like hearing them, and I've explained to her countless times that I've adopted the word "fuck" as my pseudo punctuation, and it's really all part of my train of thoughts, like how Singaporeans would love to end the sentence with a lah or a leh.
I personally think it's retarded, and a hypocrite to alter the intended words into something that people would find acceptable, just to please the listener/the society.

Take when mommy comes home from the supermarket, and suddenly realized that she's forgotten to buy something that she intended to (milk maybe?), and she would exclaim "Shoot! I forgot the milk".
Well, based on my mom's replacement of swearwords, I have this awesome idea that Shit and bastards should be the happening swear words of her generations.
Hahaha.

Come on, I know you're cussing, and attempting to conceal the shit into the shoot, the basket from the bastard doesn't really make much difference, and I am rather sure back then my grandma wouldn't understand a word either....

On a serious note - Yes, i do know that my mom is trying to set a good example - but she could always replace them into other exciting words of exclaimation what!

"Oh my sweet lord, jesus" would highly amuse me for instance.
since cussing in general is about the utterance of the unspeakables by society's standards...
some suggested ones could go like....

Pubic hair 
booger licker
phlegm chowder!

Mother friendly ones could go like....
dancing papayas
egg custards
polka dots..

When all else fails... "twat" sounds suitable - but it also makes me sound as if i've got speech problems.

Urgh! Well. You get the idea! At least something random would be amusing la!

Same goes for people my age,
I have this ex bestie who conceals her love for cussing. Lately, she fancies fashioning herself as a "oh i'm such a sweet-helpless little thing that's too weak to lift a finger, and since I am so pretty, I deserves to be doted on, and treated like a princess" type of girl.
Fucking attitude of hers annoys the shit off me, which probably explained why she got axed off from my list of friends.

Back from digression and to the multi faced actress - with people she tries to impress, and act chichi, as she replaces the intended Fuck, into freak.

The construction of her sentence goes like this... "Freak! did you just cut ur hair short?!"
Darling, I'm sure freak sounds less offensive - especially after you just called the intended darling a freak while commenting on the outlook of her hair.
Dumbass.

I would rather anyone calls it eff-ing than freak.

You either cuss, or dont mutter a fucking cuss word at all. There's no sitting on the fence here.
Take censorship for instance.
Bleeping the cussing off the movie dialogue is equally retarded too.
All that bleeping takes away the flow of the speech, and kills the expression of emotions, and I'll end up with no clue on what is going on.
I am also dead sure that the kids watching would be able to fill in the bleeping blanks despite the bleeps. How ingenious!

*for the worried - I was inspired from my evening conversation with mommy, but no, we weren't even near quarelling.
Between exterminating the effs off my speech repertoire, and the roaches off her kitchen, I must say that she's losing the battle bothways. Hahaha.
I also found this very amusing!
Pubic hair mowing!
So cute! Too bad, not my pubes tho..
hurhurhur.