Sunday, September 06, 2009

Post birthday celebration for BD!

I arranged for a little sailing trip on a Keelboat sometime back, to celebrate BD's 25th birthday, after his UK trip. :)

Interesting experience.
I tried my best to capture the glistening reflection in the sea, and this is about as good as my patience could produce.
I might have been a male magpie a few lives ago, seeing that all that glitters and glistens prettily seems to appeal to me! I am not surprised if I was the dumb magpie that drowned for it's love of shiny reflections!

Posting up some random shots of us during the sailing trip, to show off the good weather!
Nights before, I fretted about weather, and cross checked with all the possible weather forecast that I could lay my hands on. All cited high possibilities of a slight shower in the afternoon, averaging an 80% possibility of precipitation.
I took the gamble and went ahead with my plans!

Well back to the trip...The captain brought us sailing about the islands surrounding Singapore, and ventured a little, to the Malaysian waters. I had a great time enjoying the peace and tranquility, bobbing along with the waves, listening to baby explaining the fundamentals of sailing, observing what the captain was up to, and the captain's quite a funny fella!

The wind/breeze ensured that my hair was at a constant mess,
Whipping about, slapping my face and defying all rules of gravity...I soon tied it up, to keep it out of my face!