Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Facial!

I must be bored.
I spent too many a day/night scrutinizing my skin in the mirror, literally p-o-r-e by p-o-r-e.
It was concluded that my skin's looking peaky, and therefore the decision to head over for facial on Monday.

There is something so alluring about all the nice smelling products that is being applied on me, and the knowledge that my pores are undergoing some major spring cleaning!
My skin can finally breathe!

Laying there, blinded by cotton pads, I wondered in amazement how gentle the beautician is, when it comes to cleansing my face off dirt, cosmetics and what nots...and applying nice lotions etc....
and yet inflict sooooo much pain when they're squeezing my pore/skin.
I always akin it to my poor pore being raped. Hahahah!
Ironic!

It also amazes me just how long I am taking to complete my package of merely 10 session.
The next remarkable thing?
I signed up for it in 2007, and to date, I have only used up 7 session (I brought mommy along for one..)

Lololololol!
At the rate I am utilizing my package, I reckon it would take me approximately another 1.5 years to finish up my last 3 session.....
and when the lady asked if I wanted to renew my package, citing the Great Singapore Sale, "that the deal she's giving me is definitely a package that is not to be missed and blahblahblah".
I laughed aloud to myself, thinking about how old I will really be, when I'm really done with the new package that she's suggested me to take up.
No, I didnt take up the new package - I want to explore new places when I need to.
----
Post facial - I realize that I am always very conscientious with my skincare routine for the next one month, and the routine will slowly....slowly slip away, and Heyheyhey!
HELLOTOUGLYPATCHYSKIN!
and the cycle will go on and on...
Tsk.

That's why the saying "there's no ugly girls in the world, just merely lazy girls."
There must be some sense to that?