Saturday, June 05, 2010

Walking a doggie.



This might sound really retarded, but I officially walked a dog for the first time in 27 years, and I did it alone!
Hahhahaha.

Brought Xiaobai down to get 2 cans of coke from the vending maching, and went back up.
All this while, I was semi terrified that he would be naughty, and rush out of the lift while I was in it... and I'll end up with a leash with no dog, or worst, a strangled doggie.

BUT!

Luckily for me, he didnt.
He was pretty well trained, as he sat in the lift wagging his stumpy tail and calmly walked out.
I HAD FUN!

:)
Xiaobai went along for a walk when we went out to get dinner at Newton.
I didn't dare to walk him in the open roads, in case it becomes dangerous...
but it was fun watching him walk/sniff around/being well behaved/enjoying himself.
---

I tried taking a few picture with him earlier using my BB,
and mostly consisted of white blurs, or weird facial expression...

FAIL!

My sad attempt to lift his face for the camera, while perching on the floor...

and Tadah!
My best shot of us!
Woof!
I had to hoist him up around his underpaw and rib area.....and supported his weight (He's kinda HEAVY!) with my thigh hiked up so he could sit, while I balance on my other foot, just to get this shot. LOL

Just look at how small he used to be!
ONE ARM can carry liao!
One thing for sure, size aside, he's still a happy doggie! :)


Random shot...
The MUST have home accessory for 2010 : Expanding floor rug!


New chew toy!

KEYS!
The difference between toy keys for dogs, and toy keys for humans.