Saturday, November 20, 2010

Spreading the gospel

No offense to all the iphone users in the world...

I was just having a random conversation one day, and an annoying iphone user simply told me in the face that the iphone is the greatest invention on earth, and that I didn't know what I was missing out, using the blackberry and yada yada...

Gosh! I hate it when people evangelize their iphones in such a manner,
It's like those annoying christians telling me that their god is good syndrome.
it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth...

Everyone has a choice, and one should just learn to respect other's choices.


There prolly are many retorts i'll like to tell this bunch of "cool" iphone users, like.....
----
Back when the only Safari(s) that will EVER register in your mind was those related to African expedition with lions, zebras and similar journeys of its like, I was already adept at the browser called Safari, and extremely comfortable with the Mac OS.

----
or
Just because you think your phone is damn bloody good, doesn't give you the right to put my phone down.
I probably know more about the iphone and the blackberry, than you know about your iphone put together.
as I'm arguably more tech savvy than most guys are, so go get your facts right, before you start flauting, for I did my homework before I purchased my phone -- unlike you, prolly too bimbo and bought it blindly, as like how most singaporeans are, with the hello kitty and crazy bubble tea queuing. Tsk!
----
or my Blackberry messenger doesn't cost me a cent, *dramatic gasp* you mean you have to pay to download your Whatsapp just to talk to your friends like the BBM?!

----
My blackberry for one has the sensibility of providing options of changing my battery pack, the memory card, and your phone doesn't. I could spend all day picking on both the good and bad of every phone available in the market.

However, like I said at the start, this stupid thing about how- my phone is better than yours, is as childish as my god is better than yours charade.

I suggest you just shut your trap, and go back to your isolated world of apps, where the most happening thing that has ever occurred in your life, is your precious iphone 4.

Blah!
I'm still annoyed it's damn suay-bye to meet such retards!