Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello kitty Red Bow

It's been quite awhile, and I realized that I am still not gotten off my Hello Kitty in red bow phase yet. 
On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being nope , and 10 being a whoppee! ,
I will go along with an 8.5 with my red kitty bow movement.

Too bad, cutesy days isn't going to tide over..YET.
I am still going gaga over bows, Red Bows to be exact.
I just made myself a satin red bow for my personal stash, and just when I thought I should be mightily pleased with my latest creation, the picture of the red poofy bow appeared.
Those poofy bow would triumph mine (satin boring ones) anytime. :(

So I shall attempt to make one for myself!  
I'll need to go fabric shopping soon, and stock up on some stuffings to poofi-fy the bow.


Still on the topic of red bow, I would reckon that the Red Bow Kitty Camera is still top of my WANT list!
Rwarrr! I want!

It's not like I will know what to do with it, when I've finally gotten about to getting this for myself, 
I figured that it'll be super cute to bring along for a holiday, and I could use my Real camera to snap a picture of myself using the toy kitty camera (quit rolling your eyes)
It'll be how awesome!


Problem is...HEC030N is no longer for sale :(
*meow*