Sunday, April 17, 2011

My new "Tron" dress

Went shopping the other day, and I bought myself a new frock!
I totally ♥ the volume of the dress panel, even though it was very big for me.
Had to throw in a sash to give myself the illusion of a waist.


Yeah, it's a crappy picture taken by the Blackberry Bold's camera, and my room is in a Warzone Mess!
I decided to wipe away the entire background picture, just so that you'll be able to focus on my new dress top, rather than the state of my bedroom.
LOL!




I dressed up and wore the outfit to Zouk's Mambo Jumbo!
It's Zouk's 20th anniversary event week, and thus DJ Aldrin (after god knows how many years it has been...) did a guest appearance for the night.
Listening to all that songs that he played, I'd say that I've totally felt as if I was 18 again!
Woots!

It's been a looooong while since I've felt so happy listening to old school music,
Lo and behold, a decade has passed.
Sigh...

Back to my nice frock - the guys all it my Tron (inspired) outfit, and were lamenting about my  choice of pairing it with Skinny jeans instead of just wearing it with say, just my panties!
it's really quite a WTH suggestion!

I reckon pairing it with shorts would provide a blinding effect for all, let's not talk about panties.
Hurhurhur...

Lovely night nevertheless, and I danced until my back died. :(

I went back for more fun the next night, for Armin Van Buren.
The place was packed like tuna flakes!
We went in, took us 20mins to squeeze about - I could barely get enough oxygen to breathe, so let's not even talk about dancing to House music.

As a consolation, the party troop checked-in on their phone apps - to claim their mayorship to the hotdog stand/ zouk's toilet or whatever else they had in mind.
We also ditched the idea of dancing, in favour for Swensen's Earthquake icecream.

I swear I was extremely overdressed for a round of icecream. Tsk!

Its a fun dressed up week, but have to admit that age IS creeping up on me, whether I like it or not.