Monday, May 23, 2011

Bitbits. My new Love

Was hanging out at Vivo the other day, when I fell in ♥!
Those korean bunnies look so adorable hanging out at the Cart stores!
As I was climbing up the escalator, I heard a lady telling her colleague to find out the price of the bunnies!
My point is, I'm not the only crazy one here..
*chins*

Look at them, so adorable sitting together!
The white one kept flirting with me!
Nonstop!

Unlike the rebellious REAL black bunny that I have at home.
I went back and forth around Vivo in a dilema.
-> I REALLY want them
-> but have since swore off stuffed friends for years...
-> I still really wanting the bunnies badly..

Since I was going flipping crazy with my major shopping contemplation,
I did what any logical female shopper would do,
that is to walk away and continue with my major mental reasoning (really hoping that I would come to a conclusion soon!)

I chanced upon a second cart selling the same loot...and they made me an offer that no sane person could resist.

You buy the big one, I give you the small one for FREEEEE.
Omg!
That solved my dilema, and brought about a new problem - The choice of color and outfit.

I love the white bitbit to bits!
but looking at Muffin the "white" fat seal nesting at home in bed...
I went for the tea colored bitbit, and consoled myself that the small white one is free - so I wouldnt feel too sad when she turns the same shade of grey as my "white" seal.

My new long ear-ed friends making their way home!
Meet Hops and Honey.
Naming Honey, was a no brainer, Hops on the other hand was tricky
I came up with a long list of names, just so they would rhyme together, and would still fit my white rabbit.

Honey and Hops safe in bed.
I'm itching to bring Hops out in my handbag, but the thought of Hops turning dirty made me ditch the attempt. Meeehhh :(