Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Goodbye May.

I decided that I had enough of my dark hair roots, and decided to get them fixed!
However, I haven't had much opportunities to snap any nice pictures of my hair color, sooooo
I shall replace my hair pictures with....
a random shot I took while swimming earlier!
My new twisted bandeau bikini in florescent orange and orchid purple.
I declare that orchid purple is like my new favourite purple for this season!
Yay!

Well that, and the new hair color on my head - looking mega boring here.


 ---

I sewed the bitbit bunnies a set of new outfit each, and have since decided that Honey shall officially be a boy, because Honey (ok it's a gay name for a boy, but I'm not changing names)
is duh... honey colored (tanned), and waaaaay taller than Hops.

Doesn't make sense to make 2 girl outfits, and the bunnies are in absolutely different proportions, so Honey and Hops shall be a couple.
Lol.

I attempted a photoshoot for them - realized that I have zero talent in photography...
sooo this shall suffice.


My attempt to make Honey look "Manly"
with what transpired as my version of a simple Korean style inspired outfit.
hahah...

Hop's dress details.
I was going for Sexy cute.
Alot of details uncaptured, hence the "upskirt" short to do my hardwork and details some justice!
I gave her a Tulle ribbon headband, and a ballerina "tutu" at the bottom of her skirt.
And if you actually noticed in the earlier picture, I gave Hops some front ruffles so that she'll have a "poof" in front.
ok kinda -_-" right.
But I like!
I shall also attempt to make them a casual beach outfit sometime soon!
(soon as my index finger "recovers" from all that hand stitching trauma.)

and bokeh's offically my new favourite brush!
Credits to Obsidian Dawn. 
♥ her!