Monday, June 06, 2011

June Rambles

Hellloooo!

Attempted to snap pictures of myself/hair color, and I guess I was feeling/looking decent enough to photograph myself.

Hair in normal lighting...
I am getting quite bored of my hair, and just delaying a trip to the hairdressers..
Invested in a few new look!
Like the braided "hair"band I bought.
It made my boring hair look alittle more fancy, and i have to admit that it looks pretty convincing eh? + the "hair"band's color is quite a close match to my real hair color.
Woots for that and the blurred background achieved from photoshopping! :)

Chiffon Pink hair color in Daylight.

Reckon this would be my how the hair would look like in daylight, without flash.
I decided that I wanted a MEGA sized donut hair, that my own hair alone cannot achieve (yes, despite my ridiculous hair length at the moment)
Went to research on Donut hairs, and some girls suggested that we stuff a sock to create a poof! on the hair.

I thought about it, and still preferred my socks to be with my feet, rather than my hair/head..
so I did what a girl would do! 
That is to head down to Far East Plaza, to get hair inserts la.... 

No matter how I try to angle my camera, it is impossible to be able to look AT the camera, smile and be able to capture my poofy donut bun.
So faceless shot would suffice.
*scowl*



Was inspired by an old design that I found in my sketch book..
Went fabric shopping, and sewed a new dress from scratch! :)

Kinda fancy my dress quite abit that I even wore the dress out for Ben's wedding lunch yesterday.
Close up pictures of this dress would have to wait until I get back from Bangkok.

Not so much about the silhouette that I'll rave about, but rather the dress details...
Like the asymmetric top...
the crystal beading surrounding the "lobang", that took me 3 hours to achieve +  random dream about "flying" off to different caves to gather various colored crystals when I went to bed....it's quite wtf.. like some computer game quest
tsk!

oh!! and the back gather detail of my dress that I ♥♥ ALOT~
Not forgetting the choice of color - purple and red. :)

Can't wait to head off to Bangkok in a matter of hours!
I reckon that frequent traveling would do me good.
I dread being confined in Singapore.

Went out on a date with my Honey a few nights ago.
Nothing much, just a lazy night out.
Hops's outfit wasn't ready, so it was just Honey going on an outing.

We shared a seat and I buckled him - just so he'll have a safe journey.
With my messy hair and all.
Awww

Picture in the lift.

Sucky picture from the Blackberry that no amount of Photoshopping would do any justice, so i'll leave it to be.. all my old non-smart phones could do better.
Baffling, isn't it?

At least now everyone knows why the bitbits needs modern clothes - to go out in!
Cant be seen in the same outfit twice can they?
Hahahha.


I reckon I should catch some sleep before the flight.
Adios!