Friday, June 10, 2011

post holiday syndrome..

Was a sad / excited girl when I put myself back on the plane.
Holiday's over.
Excited because i'm totally looking forward to the coming collection for Bowtique!
I practically wanna wear everything like NOW..if it wasn't for the fact that I'll itch and scratch around like a monkey from wearing new unwashed clothes.
Though i'm not quite sure if the itch is psychological or for real,
(considering the fact that I practically grew up in a clothes factory - I kinda know how dirty clothes can be, being bundled and thrown around on the floor etc and then think geographical hygiene in manufacturing countries like china..thailand... vietnam..
eek!

Okay digression aside, so I touched down back to Singapore, and the first meal I had was 
Macdonalds (seriously wtf, i know)
But i need to get the lime green glass! 

If you haven't already caught on ( no idea which world you're residing in..), the current Mac craze would be that coca cola glass shaped like a coke can in 6 various colors~ ♥)

So far.....
1x dark green
2x pink (coz it's a pretty color)
1x lime green.

I totally intend to get 2x purple and grey!

I seriously need to stop eating Mac just for their collectibles.
Argh. *guilty face*
Was chomping Macs in Bkk, just to get the Po (kung fu panda) cup lids.
Luckily they had the yummy Samurai Pork Burger that Singapore doesn't carry, which in turn makes me feel less loser. 
Hahahhaa.

I never knew buying trips could be this tiring.
I dozed off in the cab ride home, the cab uncle had to wake me up for directions to direct location...
Attempted to unpack - but ended up lost in dreamland when I took a break from unpacking.
Mom had to yanked me out of bed to eat dinner.
Was so tired that I could not stomach much of my rice from dinner.

And now, awake and hungry again... I munch as I type.
Thank gawd I had the foresight to get Crystal Jade egg tarts when I marched out to get Bubble Tea.

*mom rolled her eyes and nagged when i told her about my bubble tea shop discovery at Bangkok. 
She's like totally exasperated with my addiction to bubble tea - coz she's convinced that bubble tea is bad for the health.
It's my only vice!
I dont smoke, drink or do drugs. Only Bubble Tea! :D~