Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cloud room, Rainbow cakes, and Prayer Wheels..


A room full of Clouds.
How pretty right!
If I have a huge house in future, with a room to spare - I might just leave a room full of clouds just for meditation and stoning purpose. 
So pretty and calming!

Back when I was a kid, the cartoons I watched always depicted clouds like marshmallows textures.

That was love at first sight with the clouds.
Wishing that I'll get to visit the clouds someday, just so that I'd be able to bounce around the cloud like a bouncy castle, because the white, fluffy texture looks extremely inviting!

First time I met a "cloud" was when Mommy and Pops brought me to Genting Highlands in Malaysia. 
It was kinda sad to know that "Clouds" aren't fluffy and soft like marshmellow in reality, just misty and misty. 

I spent half the morning chasing after the "clouds"... while the parents watched, becoming a soggy kid at the end of it.
Not bad for a 3 years old with cloudy ambitions.. 
Haha.

On other news, 
I shall attempt to bake myself a Rainbow cake when i'm back from Tibet!
Look! The cake is soooooo pretty!




I want a slice of it now!
Rwar!!!



I hope to capture lots of pretty shots while I'm away, that is if the trusty camera will live up to its usual standards!
Also, i'm totally looking forward to spinning the prayer wheel while I'm there.
I'm gonna spin lots and lots and lots of them, itchy finger style!
heh heh heh.
Will be back on the 19th
See ya then!