Thursday, July 21, 2011

My quick post-Tibet complains

Its been slightly over 24 hours since touching Home ground.
Going to Tibet made me contemplate life from a total new perspective, especially for the TOILET -that would be my wish for the entire CHINA. Please improve your toilets.

The weather was pretty harsh for summer.
Imagine this... 4 degrees in the day with sunshine on the mountain top, and they call that Summer.
Pfffft!
You'll think that being closer to the sun would make you warmer... but nope.
I was freezing my ass off.

I'm now back in Singapore, I'm feeling extremely lethargic, with a braille like textured skin to boot.
It reads "BAD SKIN"   :(

It is as if I've some constellation formation smacked right across the forehead and somewhere under the eyebrows/above the eyelid..
weird place for clogged pores to evolve into pimples.
They look absolutely Ugly, Bumpy and Angry from my itchy fingers.

Clearing my skin with my Shiseido Black Mask as I type out this post,
truly hoping that I could avoid the meteorite from erupting onto the surface of my skin.
The attempt to scrub the face to "clear off surface dirt" yesterday night did little to ease the braille formation, so I'm pinning my hopes on my Black Clay Mask.

Please let the black clay mask work, and the skin be alright.
*amen*


Lengthy Tibetan post would come later, when I overcome inertia and aesthetic/facial woes.

KThxBye



*Just peeled off my mask, and spent the last 10 mins staring at the debris peeled off along with the Shiseido mask. ( Yes, I've got this mad habit of staring at the pore debris collected each time I peel off my mask or pore pack. It's sick, but it makes me happy to know that my pores can breathe now!)

I'm amazed at how much junk was clogging my pore - because it hit a new high score
It's no wonder that I could harvest pimple in weird parts of the face.
I'm officially blaming it on the pollution and harsh dry weather in the mountain top.
It is insane.

Just slapped on my Laneige Water Sleeping Pack to rehydrate my skin, and I'm all set for bed.
Good night.