Saturday, July 02, 2011

Hangers... Demand vs supply.

I randomly declared to mommy that the Clothes Hangers seems to be a precious commodity at home, and she burst out laughing.

I'm quite serious!
We never seem to have enough hangers around at home - despite the fact that she buys them ever so often.

Da and I have resorted to hiding our stash of hangers in our own "respective" hiding places", while the mother has resorted to hanger hunting.  -_-"

I swear it's like some silly hide and seek game!
Not exactly fun, coz the party with the lesser hanger always get annoyed.

Like Da's forever saying : who took my hangers again!

While mommy's tagline goes something like "where has all the hangers in the house disappeared to?!"
For the Mother uses them to hang her freshly laundered laundry.

As for me - I've resorted to 1 hanger holding out 5 dresses or something like that.
Compress whatever wardrobe space I have to accomodate to the situation.
Too much clothes, too little space to hold up all the hangers I need- that, and the lack of hanger that plagues the house.

Seems like a great solution for me, but I have to admit that my compression strategy has since killed off a couple of ancient hangers.
The ancient ones could not succumb to the tugging pressure - and cracked into pieces.

In one of her hanger hunting moments, she'll walk into my room and spot fragments of another lost comrade.
The mother would then give me the evil eye and say to me "stop killing the hangers! "
"Already we never seem to have enough at home, and here you are killing them"

(I do have to confess that as much as mommy may be acquiring new hangers actively, I've been "retrenching" a couple of her oldies on the sideline.)

Haahaha.

Funny
(pardon my humour, I truly understand that i'm odd at times, and not everyone finds them funny - so the sister has informed me. LOL)