Monday, July 04, 2011

Just because I'm bored...

So the girls were talking about their chinese names and how the strokes would affect their overall personality and whatnots, just some weeks back, and the thing that struck me was - How the hell did they know the meaning of their chinese name?!

Fine, they had the heads up because they each consulted the chinese-dissect-your-name master (sorry, I dont know what are they called professionally), and I never saw the need to see one, and for that, I felt like I was cheated out of a conversation topic for a good 5 minutes.

I shall google up the most basic meaning of my name, just so I wont feel left out / feel like i've been cheated off an experience.
Hahah.

Well based on what i've gathered....




Great!
That essentially makes me a plum that supposedly has both brains and looks.

Why! With a name like this, by right I should be darn pretty and genius leh!

Hahahah
Who knows - without the name it could have been much worst right?

Shall stop complaining  :x


ps: I've been hard at work photoshopping.
I seriously look like a panda now, and getting quite pro at repeating the same few steps.

Everything had better fly off the shelf like hotcakes!
Wait! Make it better! I want them "Hot" like the highly sought after Coke glass I've been collecting!

Speaking of collectible glass cans, I'm TOTALLY intending to lay off MACdonalds for the ENTIRE JULY!

However, I am a proud owner of MANY MANY Coke Can Glass.
Yay! to crazy weekly MAC binges and a possible future clogged artery.