Friday, August 26, 2011

I know i'm PMS-ing when.....

I have to work hard at curbing the absolute need to punch everyone I see for no apparent reason on one day, and...

waking up the next day thinking that no one loves me anymore, and dig deeper into the covers to sleep away the sad sad feeling.

Looking crappy, with the entire constellation of pimples mapped out across my face in weird places. :( Looking grey - i have no explanation for the grey color bit.

and the eating ALOT part.
Okay - granted that I usually eat quite abit, but PMS-ing eating is alot like stockpiling for Wartime sort of feasting.

I get less picky - like eating that chicken puff cold, and the konyaku with dubious looking fruits scavenged from the fridge..

Finished half a chocolate bar, and my thoughts keeps wandering to my newly bought party pack of Kinder bueno....
and
dinner

Claudia introduced me to the new yummy flavour while we were at Skinny Pizza.
Hahahhaha
The Squid Ink Pizza!
I've always been a fan of Squid Ink pasta, but the PIzza is definitely a first today.


People are usually disgusted by the blackish outlook of the squid ink - so I try not to eat it when I'm out with not so close people. 
Im sure I'll look gorgeous when I smile during meal times! Black Teeth! Woo hoo!
#WinningSmile FTW

Picture will do no justice, since the Pizza crust and seafood toppings is squidded too.
Like how mommy would put it - everything black black looking - looks disgusting, not gonna eat. -_-"

Looking at it now, I wonder why didn't I order a second pizza at Skinny Pizza earlier and stupid stuff like that.


*slurps*

I left skinny pizza full to the brim, and feeling unskinny.
Oh! and the sweet potato nibbles Claudia recommended is pretty awesome.
It's alot like french fries - sweeter and it was carb satisfying for me.

Ink-spired, I should drop by a Pinch of Salt soon for their yummmmmy yummy squid ink pasta + stewed oxtail soon.