Friday, October 28, 2011

It's 2am..

and all I can think of, is food.
My pastamania creamy chicken + soup + drinks + garlic bread and haagen daz waffle icecream for dinner is gone.

Weh...

Im thinking of Ikea's swedish meatball.
and Squid ink Pasta with Oxtail stew from a Pinch of Salt..
Steak from Astons ( I think its almost a year, since I last set food into Astons)
and pepper Lunch!
Gimme my beef!

Seriously considering ordering macs now to fill up my tummy.


Doesn't help that mommy mentioned that she just "spree-ed" Wee Lee brothers Otah with the office aunties, and will be bringing home a whole pile of otahs in like a couple of hours time!

Fish roe Otah! Super super yummy!
*seriously, this is the first time I hear about food spree - coz Da and I usually spree clothes, accessories, shoes etc. But food? That's like a whole new level!
I guess I'll understand when I turn into Aunty! Lol.

To Macs or not to macs...
The breakfast set, or the normal meal..
Tough decisions.