Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

With Christmas over, I'm still feeling oozy from all the slacking.
Not looking forward to moving about at all.
It's so cold that I wear socks and cardigans when i'm home..
alittle nuts, but it's quite snuggly feeling to be wearing the burnt leopard fleece socks around the house and to sleep!

Spent most of my time playing Tiny Tower.
Im hooked to the game. It sounds damn loserish, but i spent most of my waking moment fiddling with the Tiny tower affairs.
I love the bitebook status update.
Funny stuff the bitizens update in there, especially one that said
"why do I have this feeling that i'm constantly being watched"
Lol.

I like how everything is being controlled by me.
Muaahahahha - cant escape from that dictatorial streak in me.
Need to manage and control.

I'm saving money for a faster elevator. Current upgraded lift is toooo slow!

Back to christmas...
I like mine quiet and snuggly, and quiet and snuggly I get!
Ok, enough babbling...Here we go, pictures!

Christmas bunny.
He looks so pretty with the red felt bow.
I came home on the eve and decided that Bunny needed some festive cheer - and I made do with Felt scraps and red ribbons, and gave him a Red Bow in 2 mins flat.
Awww...


Pretty boy bunny in red ribbon made the mother very happy.
Took Bunny about 15 minutes before he discovered the joy of gnawing at the ribbons..
Had to remove, lest he choked on ribbon.

Also prepared a few Christmas kits for existing clients as entertainment/gifts/seasons greetings. (whatever you call them la~)

It was a Grow your own christmas tree kit!
I was very excited when I discovered this little treasure.
:D

The packaging the tree kits came in, looked totally horrendous when I collected them.

I did what I do best, that is; to repackaged it to make it look chio - with the artistic help of Claudia and of course our friendly Daiso!
Spent a looooooong time in Daiso shopping for the appropriate items needed for the festive visual directions.

Red and white + white aurora fillings! Turns out that it looked damn chio!
(Not a secret that it's my favourite color combination as well. Woo hoo)
Since we did a good job out of the kits, must not resist the chance to show off.



The aurora ribbons we chose are damn difficult to tie!
Luckily the pro-ribbon master is around to assist with the important boxes.
Her teeth would drop from too much laughing, if she's seen the ones I've tied myself.
---

Tree pictures finally!
This is how the tree looked when assembled.

Tree after I had a go at its branches..

 Tried the star and bauble decorations on (I added the aurora strips for a special touch!)

Decided to grow the tree without the decorations first (coz I got wind that the tree deco would be hidden away which turns out to be a bad idea....)
Here, we can see the "magic water" seeping up the paper branch, slowly but surely.


Awhile later (dont ask me how long - for I busied myself with tiny towers and the usual online trivials) and we have this!

Cute little crystal forming on the branches!

A little longer later...... More crystals!

End product!
The crystals are really fragile, every time I touched it alittle, little clumps would drop. :(
No baubles for my christmas trees but for the Star.
Wehhhh...

The Tree kit also came with magic sprinkles (glitter), but I decided to give it a miss...
seeing that my tree isn't chio anymore. 



I believed everything was completed within 6 hours?
Mommy says my tree looked like Broccoli and I told her the magic sprinkles looked like a sachet of seasoning to be added into instant noodles.
Lol.

Shall leave the presents for another post. :)
Ho hoho!