Monday, January 02, 2012

Hello New Year..




Hello 2012, we finally meet.
I'm not sure what the year would hold and bring, but I truly wish that the new year would bring good health, lots of wealth, love peace and joy to all, including the evil people around - just so that they'll learn to stop being so evil to everyone around, and find peace within.

Okay I also wish that this Red Diary will be filled to the brim.
Only C will know what I mean by this, as she has a matching one as well.
Only that mine has a red Crabtree & Evelyn Bow attached - itchy fingers, everything needs to look girly + the bow was too cute to be ignored. :)

2011 was a relatively good year for me, with selective monsters to make me sad.
But life is full of ups and downs, so I'd stand by the fact that 2011 has been good to me.
It ended well.
Thank you very much.

With...
a bulk of payments coming through...
Proper time spent with loved ones
Was having a good meal when the clock striked 12.
Closing it with awesome mango pudding from Crystal jade at Holland Village.
Hahah.
31st 2011 got me beaming from ear to ear. (almost)

Simple joys for the simple creature I am.
Hahahha.

Finally gotten around to compiling some of my Christmas presents.
First of all, the biggest present to myself would be a happy Daphne.
So there we go, Bunny ear hairtwist and my new crochet top on Christmas day itself.
Looking at this picture, I think I need a haircut.























Second Present would be the iphone to myself.
With all that Apps available, editing pictures is sooooo convenient.
Except for the snapping a picture of my phone part.
Had to whip out the camera to do the deed.


And I bought myself this very cute Hello Kity Casing from Sanrio.
Red bow + Clicky ears at the "unlock" button
My only gripe was that the white of the kitty casing was NOT the same as the iphone white.
Weehhhh.. 
ok, and that the casing was a little bulky. 
Need to show off the awesome wallpaper I found!
I edited the colors alittle to make it look less jarring to the eye.
I dont like overly girlie stuff - so this one suits me right.
Punk/graffiti inspired + the red bow-ed kitty. 
Yay!





My christmas present to myself came too early, so I forgot, and happily bought myself another present!

I present to you my new vinyl Ted Baker wallet with Heart shaped intial clasp!
The flash showed off my handprints more than the wallet. Lol.
Love Ted Bakers eye for details TTM!
Love!

This is what my wallet interior says:



The more you give, the more you get.
I have shaky hands, and an old camera so I shall spare you the agony of reading the interiors of my wallet, and type it out instead.

Red LV epi is officially retired again, until I decide that matchy everything is more important than my cute TB wallet.


Bestie knows me best!
White chocolate for a cold rainy day, because normal chocolates always give me a sore throat.
My dear Miss Laura Ashley, please come back for good....so that we can go shopping together EVERY WEEK, instead of twice a year!

Went shopping a couple of days back, and I accidentally inspired her with the idea to get hair extentions. Crazy woman really did them and is returning back to London with Jungle girl/ Hagrid inspired hair!

I hope hers will stay put longer than mine did. Lost patience with them and took them all out.

Also brought her to Ma Maison for dinner the other night after shopping, and she liked it so much that she dragged me there for dinner again 2 days later. This is how crazy girls live. 
Hahaha. I think i'm crazier - coz I ate the same thing twice.

At least she changed to the one I ordered, because she was salivating over my portion the other night. 
Rwar..
Some things just dont change, no matter how far apart we are - or how unoften we see each other.

Picture collage of some my gifts up close. :)
A nice dress from my other good friend, who surprised me with this dress that I didnt manage to get for myself, and the nice sleep wear bottoms from the sister ...
This crazy girl bought both the shorts and long pants version in the same Love print.
Funny, but nice!




Kitty phone cover in red flown in from Japan - because the kitty cover I got for myself is too bulky, and is not in red, says X.. Lol


Told X that I saw the same ones in Bugis, and he got a little upset. Lol - ok the quality of the silicon feels different. So upset not, okay?
I have to 'fess up that the wallpaper was downloaded to match this cover, not the white one.
Lol.




I ate up a couple of other stuff that I've received :x
To think of it, this is more like a post of what I bought, instead of what I received.
and I shall end this entry with the last purchase of the year

My red jelly Barbie Stripper worthy heels!
The Melissa kind!

Why I call them Barbie inspired - because they reminded me of Barbie's heels.
I couldn't find the exact one that I used to have, red with ribbon bow on top minus the ankle straps. (They're lost!) 
Had to make do with the second closest pair...
Awww... Dug out my Barbie closet for this photoshoot, and played with them alittle. 
*beams*

I miss being a kid.
Maybe now that the school hols is over, Toys "R" Us is safe to venture into again.
Need to load up on new wardrobe for Barbie.
The ones at home are all vintage. :(

For now, here's to the new year with a red big bang!
And the growing thought of getting a new semi pro camera. 
haha.