Saturday, December 10, 2011

sleeping beauty(fully)

I crashed into bed post dinner.
Yes,
With full make up on the face,
lights on, and my outside clothes.

Mom walked in and attempted a conversation with me while I'm asleep
(gotta love how persistent my mommy is, even though she clearly knows that i'm sleeping right)
I struggled to mumble nod Mostly....
and our mother/sleep daughter conversations goes..


Mommy:Will you be having lunch tomorrow?
Me: Mumbly yes
Mommy: Why are you asleep with the room lights on?
Me: *ignores*
You've still got your make up on leh!
Me: *nods*
Mommy: so are you having lunch tomorrow or not?
Me: zzzz

What seems like a really long one-sided staring incident from the mom..
The mother gives up and it was silence...
*lights out*

a couple of hours later, I woke up from my short nap and answered all her questions.

Yes mommy, I can lunch in tomorrow if you want me to, or I can just sleep off without lunch as usual.
and I left my make up, so I could be Sleeping Beauty!
and the lights have to be on, so that you'd be able to admire my beauty.

There we go.

the woman gave me her -_- face and went to sleep as I post this.
Maybe its my turn to try some questions on her now.
Hohohoho.