Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Christmas nails


Candy Cane Inspired nails with Ponsietta flower on the thumbs to boot.
100% hand painted with the brushes that comes with the polish and the help of a toothpick.
Yaaaa, artwork is not THAT fantastic, but it has to be simple enough to be excuted by the left hand, sooo i'm a happy girl.

I also dug out a few pictures of older designers I did at the start of the year...
Lace rimmed inspired ~ I was into the natural and nude look with Korean bushy eyebrows, boring dark hair to boot at that point...


Which later evolved to using alot of blings during the festive seasons...
CNY? Christmas? I'm not sure, really..
It was bling bling in 20,000 color combinations, and marching crystals.. Lol.
The dotted rimmed design just meant it was consecutively painted out during the same period of time (in my head).


Nail craze aside..
It's always been a dream to own a quaint little nail bar of my own, just to fix up my nails, over a cup of hot steamed milk or tea.
Bubble tea will do fine as well.
Lol
Business and cents wise, there are many business that I'll like to own.
it does not make sense to set up any of my own at the moment.


The closest in mind would be Forest and Trees located at The Cathay Cineplex.
Their dooe is so cute..

Next time then say..

Xoxo