Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Trixie with love



Doggie spent the afternoon stoning at home with me, and I decided that a new furcut deserves a photobooth time for the doggie!


After some tug, struggle and creative differences, we present to you, Trixie and Daphne with love!
I guess the dog is semi resigned to the fate that she'll have to take lots of photo, like it or not.
Hahah!
I'm already designing her new collar - will show off the finalized collar when it's up!


I figured that this is an awesome month to splurge on the furry one at Petlovers because it's my birthday month!
Woohoo!
Lots of wallet damage involved, and I thought it's supposed to be my birthday, so why the heck am i spending so much, is totally beyond me.
Haha.

---

I found this random picture of Honey bitbit and I in the phone.
Woke up from a nap and was in a relatively good mood, therefore the pictures.
So here we go, No make up, no contact lens.
Just plain beady eyes just like the bitbit.

I think the sunlight took away alot of flaws, so me likey it alot.
Whooppee!


xoxo