Sunday, February 05, 2012

Trixie in February

Posting up a video of Trixie with new tricks.
She's camera shy, therefore looking very stiff when showing me her tricks.

Somehow it is funny how she has this Standard procedure when doing her tricks.

It has to be Sit, offers both her right and left paw, before sliding down to the floor, and rolling over.
I'm trying to get her to understand that "bang" means feigning "dead" in her favourite dead cockroach pose, but she on the other hand, seems to think that "bang" just means posing still after a roll.

But still it's good progress for a 3 days old "roll" trick.
Yay!



However, post CNY holidays, Trixie has been acting like a monster lately.

I'm not sure what happened along the way, but lately she seemed really crazy - whenever I attempt to dress up and leave home.

She barks and howls like mad, whenever I leave home, and fixates all her energy and attention into getting past the big black wooden door ( Main door)
No matter how I'll cage her up, she'll just break loose/ jailbreak/ escape.
Chew on my heels (because I wear them out)
Pee poop all over the place and have a mad party.

I'll come home to a mess and a frantically pouncy dog.

Sigh.
It's frustrating to come home knowing that I have to clean up after her outburst.
A Crazy pouncing dog who claws you to death at the thighs..
and she'll stick to me like a shadow around the house.

I'm at wits end here, and have since spoken to like 2 dog obedience trainer about my Trixie problem.

Seems like the little doggles has some sort of fixation on me, caused by Separation anxiety.
#ToughLife
Apparently, she's taken it upon herself to be my protector and guardian of sorts, because she love me to bits and wants to be my leader.
Therefore she gets really stressed out when i'm out of her "protection" radar.

Funny how she allows me to sleep until really late hidden behind the doors in my room - even though it's 2-3 hours past her meal time, but GOES BARKINGLY MAD when I step out of the main door.
Weeh.
Seriously what's the difference?
Both are doors and I disappear behind the doors what.
As we speak, the doggles is camping outside my door, sniffing though the door crack.
#StalkerDog

It was so bad that I had to sneak out through back door.
(X laughed and said that i'm so poor thing. Have to "tou tou mo mo" (sneak around) in my own home.)

How sad.

It seems like I'm the only one who's having problem.
She does not seem to care if the mom or brother leaves home for work and school respectively.

Oh well.
In other news, the dog is an absolute darling whenever I am home.
Like learn tricks really quickly, sits around peacefully whenever she's around me.

Tsk!