Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project: Random stuff I wear

Daily wardrobe.

I've always wanted to post up pictures of what I wear on a somewhat daily basis, just to keep track of how my dressing has evolved over the years - but sadly it has never surfaced because I'm such a procrastinator.
#oops.

I've figured that I should start somewhere, and what better way to start off my little project, than with my new clothes right?
Ooh lalala...
Here's like a warning that there's gonna be alot of Daphne, daphne and more daphne...
so hold your breakfast.lunch.dinner.teabreak.supper.whatever - dont puke.

In no particular order or days, here we have one of my favourite buys, the asymmetric off white jersey vest that I'm currently loving alot.
Looks less sloppy with my white ripped denim shorts, no?
It's like mega comfy without looking very sloppy.
At least I think so!

There's also something about white that I cant seem to figure out.
I'm in love with white, and I can wear them everyday without getting bored.
Confirm. double confirm. triple confirm.

Wearing:
White basic tank top
Off white asymmetrical top
faded ripped + laced rimmed denim shorts
Pearl white gothic necklace (no i'm not a christian)
Satin chained bracelet chunks

Sloppy Chic



Wearing:
White basic tank top
Vintage long white skirt that is as old as I am - inherited from mommy's stash
Beige brown looped scarf
White floral hairclip
Satin chained bracelet chunks

Modern Bohemian

Funny how single or double looping the scarf can create such different effect.
Single loop (extreme right) dramatized the outfit, and elongated my torso...making me look - well -longer, leaner without a diet. lol. 
While the double loop (extreme left) is just the way scarfs are worn normally.
Ok whatever, nobody cares but me.
Hahaha.

Wearing: 
Peach Pink chiffon Layered long dress
Jersey white sash
Braided white hairband
Satin chained bracelet chunks

Floaty Romantic /Vivi Magazine / Liz Lisa inspired
I could not resist swishing the dress about.
I look kinda fat and puffy - but i reckon it's good for buffets.
If only i'm like 170cm tall, i think i'll look awesome in the dress.
Weeh.

Other random snap shots ~
Went clubbing the other night

Wearing:
Poofy Zipper rimmed frock
Grey jersey sash
faded ripped + laced rimmed denim shorts
Grey knee high socks
Bling bracelet cuff

Space age cutesy


Wearing: 
Dual strapped Lilac top
Crochet skorts
Cropped white Cardigan
Satin chained bracelet chunk

Not sure what to name this look...
Let's just name this

Daily pastels

Wearing:
Black racer maxi dress
Black gold Moschino cheap or chic Belt
Black gold Juicy Couture chain charm watch
Heart shaped shades

Local Ah Lian

I love the fact that most dresses that tapers and ends off after the knee never fails to provide this "tighten up" illusion.
Think pencil skirts, a good structured shift dress etc.
Makes the torso taunt.firms up, look shapely and lengthens, making one looks taller than she really is!
I'll explain the illusion concept in a seperate post if time permits in the next few days.

Belt turned out to be too loose, had to bring to Shukey to get holes punched, and cut off some excess leather for it to be worn as a waist belt.

That's about all the stuff I found in my phone. 
Til the next time ya!


Humming in my head:
I'm not a girl, not yet a woman - Britney Spears