Monday, January 30, 2012

Off with the dog!

I've had just about enough with the dog at the moment, so I'm just angsting alittle, because I just want to.

Seriously got to send her for some obedience training - other wise, she might just receive similar fate with the cat. (ie animosity with the mom)
Urgh.

Like stupid girl decides to sneak into mommy's room and poo in her toilet, right smack at the entrance
The mother stepped on the "black gold", and naturally, isn't thrilled by Trixie's toilet adventures.

Just walked past the furry blob, and I saw that between her sleep tray and pee tray ~ the bugger had to shit between the line. Seriously, is it that hard, to just shit/pee properly in the allocated location?
I'll deal with it when I wake up tomorrow.
#SwearsUnderTheBreath

Yup, no one ever said that training a puppy is going to be easy business, but this one that I've got here is not dumb. She's uber intelligent but is just DAMN FREAKING STUBBORN.
Come on, how many puppies/dogs have you met, that is capable of breaking out of her cage/compound?

We're actually talking about 3 different cages/fence in total, and she did it all.
Ta da!
I bet she had lessons with Houdini.
Lol.

I'm not frustrated or upset with the dog, I'm just showing off.


Little fleabag looking "angelic" on her "floor bonding time"

I've got brown eyes. I really do...
If you'll just stare at them alittle longer - or I can get my owner to PS my eyes til they are naturally brown

Mobile floor rug in my room - Matchy with my studded bag.
Uhuh!
* I'm still hunting for the perfect collar for my little furry fleabag.
Her default red-blue collar will suffice for now, not that I've got a choice.


Self amusing doggles having fun with my room's mirror, featuring her signature "dead cockroach" pose.

It's like one of her default sleeping position somemore.
So cute, how not to love right?




She's only cute when she's dry and furry.
I swear she looks like an ugly rat when she's wet!
So ugly, only a mother will love....
Look.

She insist on propping herself up whenever I shower her in the bath tub, and my bathroom floor will be wet after. T.T (I hate it when the bathroom floor is wet and flooded.)
Rwar!!

Ok, maybe she's scared that she'll drown or something.

Here's a last picture of the furry Madame with half sized skinny legs to boot.
Aiyoh..
Told you she looks ugly, when she's wet like a rat.


*An ugly looking scopionish looking bug just flew in and landed on my cushion.
I'm refusing to sleep tonight, until I smack that ugly BUGger to death, or at least get it to leave my room.