Saturday, March 31, 2012

Food Diaries - not for the hungry

I must admit that I haven't been taking much pictures lately.
Been busy catching up with long over due meals with friends.
Rwar!

I cant remember which day's what, so its just gonna be my food pictures.
lalala.

Lunch at Saizeriya.
Mushroom Hamburg steak and a slice of Hawaiian Pizza.
Food is decently cheap for quality.
Comes with free drinks!

Marche!
This is how 2 hungry people eat
I finished half a pork knuckle + 1 slice of pizza and half a bowl of mushroom soup!
Claudia finished up the rest of the pizza (she cheated and ta bao-ed) and soup and a small small corner of my pork knuckles.
RWAR!


Saturday night was Mommy's Groupon food adventures to Chinatown for smokeless BBQ dinner. Food was meh if you ask me. Decent, but not over the moon fantastic.
Took this when we just started.
Raw food is unappealing in pictures, if you ask me. :S


Serving size is okay, they had nice chilli sauce to accompany the meat.
In my opinion,the brother and I weren't very filled up after dinner, and we traipsed off to another random dessert store nearby to fill up our tums tums, and went home to share the bag of Honey chicken soy chips while attempting the game tilt to live on the ipad.

I sucked at playing the game. Even the mother had better scores than me.
*grumble*
Not a diu diu/survival game type of person.
Blah..

Monday was yet another Groupon food adventure with the fam at Chang's BBQ located at Illuma.
The entire building looks like it's about to crumble, with all the renovations going on.
Food is pretty decent.

I was kinda late for dinner, so the mom and brother were already semi filled when I started on mine, and so mommy kept piling heaps of meat on my plate.
I just sat there and kept eating.

Here's my meat and vegetable wrap.
Noms


I quote the brother "all the meat is korean marinated, everything taste the same"
Haha.
I cracked up becayse his comment was super funny to me at the moment.
Indeed, everything was coated with the reddish korean marinate, and the past 20 slices of meat I ate were all the same color.

The fried rice was with kim chi, the meat was either kim chi color, or non marinated.
Some how during the meal, I started to miss Japanese food for its variety and non greasy-ness smell/feeling.

Dude enjoyed the attap ice cream the most,and  I ate so much Barbecued meat that I just wanted to crawl home.
But secretly, I still had enough space for a cup of bubble tea. 
Woo~

I also smelt like a bbq for the next 2 days even after showering like mad, the smellyness extended to my hello kitty phone cover (despite the countless soaping and washing, smell lingered).
Rwar! 

I hate it when I smell food on myself.
Makes me feel very dirty, and constantly hungry.
#Petpeeve.

I'm like the sort who eats her durian with chopsticks and spoon (whenever possible), just so my fingers wouldn't stink after i'm done with all the delicious-ness.
I mean, burping and peeing the smell of durian is enough to remind me, therefore the durian scented fingers is not appreciated. 

By Tuesday my throat was sore from too much barbecued food.
Met Eugene for dinner, and I requested that dinner can be anything, as long as its not greasy or heaty, and he bought me dinner at the Soup Restaurant for my birthday (even though it was months ago! yay!)
Soup Restaurant is yums to the max.
The samsui chicken, olive rice, boiled soup, were my personal favourite.
Look at the chicken!

Audrey's night!
I haven't met the woman for MONTHS.
It was between yoshinoya and Ding Tai Fung at 9pm, and Yoshinoya won by chance!

I had Sushi Tei craving since Monday night.
So Sushi Tei it was, for lunchner, and mommy got me yummy soup for dinner.
Light food is good.

Today, I had #skyscraper, heart shaped omelette, cheese sausage and tom yam instant noodle for lunch.

Yoshinoya for Dinner, 
Mac cafe Walnut Cheesecake and a warm cuppa Fluffy steamed milk with marshmellows for dessert/ supper.


Ok end of food diaries.
Whoever who claims that I'm not eating, obviously hasn't eaten with me EVER.
Lol.