Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Skyscraper - The Daphne Way.

Ahhhh I really couldn't resist.
Inspired by the Boyce avenue version of skyscraper I posted in my previous post - here's my piteous version of skyscraper on the ipad piano.
It's my first attempt in playing a proper song on this app.

With an attention span akin to a squirrel,
I got bored toward the end, fumbled, and nearly thwarted the completion of the video.
Hahaha.
Mistakes galore, BUT I forced myself to finish it anyway (because I'm a big girl now... have to exercise some self discipline. Lol)

Watching myself play, I look like I was sleep playing, coz I can barely spot my small small eyes.

I also got reminded of my wooden toy piano painted in red.
I miss being a kid.
Rwar!

I also showed my mommy this video and she was amused.
Like happy type of amused expression.

a) I'm not sure if it's because she never thought that an ipad could be made into an instrument in this manner, or

b) after so many YEARS and money spent investing into my music lessons, and this is her ROI.
Daughter playing random song on ipad for fun and showing it to her -_-"
awwww....

c) ipad can be used as piano?
Maximizing her new toy = money well spent.

Seriously dont know what went through her head when she watched the video and beamed.




*stares*
Comments aren't welcome.