Monday, March 26, 2012

Passport

The mother just reminded me that I should get my passport renewed soon.. like NOW, if the lady had her way.

I'm taking it as a sign that there is like a HIGH possibility that i'm setting foot into Hongkong/ China in April, like it or not.
zzZZzz

I've been putting the renewal bit off for the longest stuff.
The reminder document came in August last year, and I was like "it's 6 months from now mom... what's wrong with these people?"

and a few blinks later, it's close to April, and the expiry date's in May.
#Welldone.

It's just SO tricky to get a decent shot.

1) Everytime I remember about the passport pictures, I'd be out of make up.
     It does not even make sense for me to apply my goob at 3am in the morning, just to get a
     decent shot of myself as a travelling requirement.

2) Passport pictures requires me to in the most unflattering angle.
     Not forgetting hair must not cover eyebrows, must look at the camera full frontal face like a
     retard.
     No monkey faces accepted either.
     RWAR!

3) I hate to fill up forms and blahs. It's a tedious job that i'm not gifted at (ok its more like boring
    than ungifted).

4) I hate government related chores.
    CPF, IRAS, Passport, I dont like you. NOT AT ALL.
    And all the shitty passwords that they issue out to me - looking at them irks me.
    prolly something that looks like

    Bl33pstupid689900

    Take my Singpass for example.. I had to scamper over to Tg Pagar CC to get them
    changed - Time spent to get there? 45 mins by bus and foot.
    Time taken for the Human-bot to change my password?
    3mins.

    Epic Love.