Monday, March 26, 2012

Eyebrows: They'll never be the same again

Was bored and stared at myself really hard in the mirror.
truth be told, I've aged!

ARghhhh!

That's like a girl's biggest nightmare isn't it?
All the freckles emerging like some conglomeration on the cheek and nose!
It's damn gross!

Anyway, I also figured out that my left brow will be permanently scared forever!
It's been about a good 4 months since my bleeding eyebrows incident.
The dent from the impact is still visible!
The brows will never be the same again!

Drawing my eyebrow isn't quite the same anymore.
I'm thankful that it isn't THAT obvious, and that I'll always have the option of Eyebrow Embroidery if I ever feel conscious enough about it.

Nah... I'll live with the lobang.
In fact, I think the big ass chicken pox scar near my left brow looks more obvious, and I've been living with them since I was 12.

Which reminds me of this picture that made me laugh, when Dilun sent to console me abt my brow injuries.



I'm Bruised Lee after all!
Tralalla