Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Looking like a latte, and feeling like a Salmon

Ooh!
Finally found the spare time to rot for awhile.

This marks my first swim for 2012.
In March.
Gosh!
So much for my I shall swim weekly attempts.

Not sure why, but water has its way of calming me down.
It's rather soothing, if you ask me - just staring at the way it flows and move so smoothly and effortlessly.
Especially if its an infinity pool.
Pool at home, Y U NO infinity?!

I was doing the weekly swim rather diligently for 6 months last year, and the remaining efforts was spent *poof*

Which in turn also explains for why i'm looking like an unbaked pastry roll AGAIN - pale and essentially a moving blob of dough.

No, dont get me wrong, I'm not going to be a bitch and whine about being FAT.
I'll take it up one notch, and whine about how my tummy is a disgusting shade of color, and it reminds me of a cup of Latte.

Frothy white tummy +, brown limbs in varying shades.
OMG.
It's disgusting.

My pale tummy can glow in the dark literally!
Anyway its something that I've been battling for years... so no one will feel my pain, coz I make it a point not to blind people.
That is a commendable public service.
---

Changes.
Changes and more changes.
Always pride myself for adaptability.
Put me in saltwater, ok
Put me in freshwater, ok.
As long as there's a temporal change added in the environment for self amusement factor, i'm ok.

I'm not sure about where all the set fire on the bird's nest changes would bring me to,
but it definitely spells change.
LIKE MAJOR RENOVATION sort of changes.
I still want to be Daphne.
I still like my life alot.
Granted it can improve vastly in many ways (in my greedy opinion)
I am still grateful for everything I've been blessed with so far.

It's only March, and there is so much undercurrent like changes going about, since the start of 2012.
Everything dandy on the surface, but so much swooshing that only those submerged in the sea will feel and experience.

I know being tested will make me better in general, and I'll probably never be able to see the rationale behind it until a later time.

I can only hope and pray that all these changes are for the better, with minimal casualties - or better still no casualties, tears or goodbyes.
I'm only a small shrimp in this huge world, I just yearn to be happy :(

But for now, I feel like a salmon.
Freshwater, Saltwater, swimming against the current stream, I'll have to take it at my stride.
Steam, fried, grilled or sashimi - I'll still have to take things in my own stride.
Sigh.

On the bright side, at least I'm given opportunities to be tested.
Other wise, I'll never improve, and forever be greedy by wishing that life will be better with my never ending what ifs ? if only? why like that? why me? why? Why? why? 

I guess it's similar to upgrading operating system.
With the NEW OS promising to be faster and better, but faces possible bugs and system crashes.

OS Daphne Version 29.03.12
Lol.

Aiyoh, so irritating.
I fell asleep post dinner, and now i'm WIDE AWAKE.
Dinner got digested while I was asleep, and so I reckon
Hungry and awake is a bad combination
Gonna food hunt