Sunday, March 11, 2012

Saturdaaaaaay!

The pappy and mommy went India for their honeymoon.
Ahahha. Lomantic max destination!

Wow wee..
So the story goes that my folks have been married for 30 years this very month in March, so I guess it calls for that ipad and the honey moon trip?!

So it's Day #2 being queen of the castle for me! *bullies brother, dog and bunny*
muahahahha!
---

Seriously, It's been a loooooooooooooong week for me, being a good daughter to daddy.

So far, I've been woken up on Monday gasping for oxygen
Woken up by the dad again on Tuesday - tasked to unveil the ipad and install games for mommy.
Woke up early to go for meeting with Dad for the entire Wednesday (panda+zombified max!) @.@
Thursday morning, dad woke me up to install more apps for the ipad - I swear I hugged the ipad to sleep with music blasting in tow.
Spent the entire Friday working! 11am - 11pm.
Wehhhh :((

*My Dad's tech savy, but he doesnt fancy using apple products..
Like when our router crashed, he purchased a new one that is not very mac friendly.
I was the only kuku at home who could not access to the internet.
*bleep*

Hahaha - so Little Miss Mac-Geeklet had to do some configurations on her own and ta da!
I reinstalled the router to be mac friendly and showed him my "yay!" yaoming.jpg face to the Windows snob Daddy.

So today! is the day I recover from the lack of proper sleep!
I woke up in time to drop by Scape to check on the girls over at the Barclays Premier League + Manchester United memorabilia display tentage - only to discover that SCAPE was having FLEA market!!
Happy or what?!

Met the brother for our "wafu" sauce pasta fix at Shokudo, Cineleisure - because we're "parent-less" for the entire week, and it was soooo sweet of him to shop at the flea area with me!

Here's part of my cheap shopping loots for today
Bought 2 new heart shaped shades to add to my collection... $2 each!
A marie cat necklace going for $3
the Lightning ring for $4
The little red bow for the work phone, because my work phone looks super boring!
I think everyone's sort of lost count and numb to my inventory of bow items.

It's never going to be enough!!
Even the marie cat pendant haz a purple bow!
Nice!


Im kinda lazy to take pictures of the clothes that I bought, so that's all for show and tell!

Before scape, I also saw this very cute dress when I dropped by Orchard 313 to stock up on my essential oil.
It's essentially a buttoned up cotton dress in a nudish pink/peach shade with cut out holes at both sides of the dress.

I tried the dress on, and I think that its uber cute!
But I've got no idea why the fabric at the sides is ill fitting though.
The side profile has so much spare fabric, i can hide the bunny in it!


Love the color, and the dress matches really well with my bow/ribbon necklace too!
I like!
But can also see my scar at the cut out area, and I probably would have to drop by the tailors to fix the excess fabric - just because I'm too lazy to alter it myself..
Weh!
Dilema max!