Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Tweets, ipad and bug(s)

Was reading through my Tweet timeline, when I saw a post that made me laughed.

@ZodiacFacts - as a #pisces, once you've decided that you have to wear shoes, you will buy a multitude - for your toes have a right to a variety, if not freedom.

Hahahha
It's totally true.
When my black ribbon leather cuffs died. I decided that I'll need a new one.
Spoil 1 cuff, end up buy 3 new ones.
I'm the sort who's damn scared that I'll run out of my favourite things or essential items like water or food.

Ring,shoes, and bags and clothes and stuff.
Why get stuck with one, when you can have many?
That's like the closet hoarder peeking out.
I think they call that OCD?

But if you see it in another way, its because I have to have something badly ~ which sparks off the creative bit in me to create whatever it is that I have in mind, just to keep things in balance?
Whatever that keeps me sane..
---

In other news, the dad bought the mother an ipad 2 in 64gb.
I have no freaking idea why my mom would require a 64gb ipad just to watch her dramas online.
It's like in his own words, he could have used the $ to buy 2 ipads can?
Ok, for household peace - it probably was a good choice for him to get just one ipad.

I preloaded some games and apps and spent dinner time giving mommy her ipad crash course on ios!
She's not too bad.
Much much better than the Android OS induction the brother and I have to give when she swapped phone.

Mommy's tech savyness just leveled up again.
So proud of her.

Dad's insane to ask mommy to bring her new toy for their coming India trip.
Dafug if it gets stolen there can?

*sparks off hoarder instinct again*
EVERYTHING has to be maintained at pristine condition.
It upsets me if I lose or spoil or scar any of my belongings.
*heartpain*

---
There's this mysterious bug in the house that goes around biting me.
I'm currently spotty looking on 1 leg.
7 bites just on my left calf.
1 on my left wrist and 1 on the right calf.
Damn itchy, and i've taken multiple baths and it's still not helping.
Urghhhh!
#ItsNOTaMosquitoBite.

Gonna vacuum, even if its 1.30am at night!