Thursday, April 12, 2012

For the moment..

I'm not sure about you, but I know for sure that I'm the sort of person who does everything for the moment.

What the heck is that?!
you may wonder...

My best-test concise answer to that would be
I live for the moment, and maybe a little for the future.

I live to eat.
Because there is so many yummy stuff waiting for me to devour.
I dont see the point in eating the same food everyday
(sure I have my favourite poisons like cream cakes, bubble tea, jellys, fish soup, beef steaks, sushi, meatballs, double boiled soups and the list goes on..)

 I dont do crickets (bugs) and worms and other gore - I do draw the line there.
But I do eat a rather decent variety of food to date.

My daddy on the other hand seem to have this entire checklist of food to add into our consumption portfolio.
You should see the kicks and delight he gets, just by visiting the local Supermarket zoo, (Sheng Shiong)

He's gotten Bosten Lobster, some weird live prawns, some weird transfigured scallops, Geoduck, and the list goes on...

Rabbits, kangaroo, fried sparrows (yup, the tiny birdies on the tree), snakes, crocodile, soft shelled turtles, ostrich...
I vaguely remembered eating them in various stage of my life, and i'm already the least adventurous one of the lot after my mommy.
Hahaha.

I believe that life (time) does not wait for anyone.
So it's either you try it (when it's presented to you at that very moment), or you dont (and possibly regret after).
By opening the option of trying (now) , you eliminate the option of regret in (future)
That's how I live my life for the moment, and maybe a little for the future.
Clever?
:D


I live to dress
I cannot deal with wearing the same stuff, same style, same color EVERY FREAKING DAY.
it's probably an option worst than death in my opinion.

In my optimal state of mind, I'll like to wake up very well rested, inspired and aesthetically spruce myself up according to my mood.
:)

Ahh there are also days where my mind is entirely blank and I'll just blank out in front of the wardrobe wishing that I could crawl back to bed or live in my pajammies for the day.
Pajamas IS a style too, isn't it?!

Unfortunately, life isn't always a bed of roses, so I usually cheat on wardrobe camping days.

How?

By Pre-fixing an ensemble of clothes (usually written on post it notes and stuck ALLOVER my wardrobe entrance) should I be in need of a mood help for the day.
Or perhaps when I'm in a terrible rush.

These notes also serve as a reminder to me for items and combinations that I've always wanted to try out, but forget/never got the chance to type of situation.
After all, its usually out of sight, out of mind theory for me, and I do not want to regret not trying out a style, and neither will I want to pull off the look at a later age in my life (80 years old looking like a kawaii jappy chick)
Hahahhaa.

I usually code my day by color, or the feel of a style.
like its summer now - and I attempt to ditch my whites for the happier colors like coral..
neon pinks, fuschia, purple, peach, and red.

I'm digging and hunting (shop) for more denim shorts, wedges, platforms, bikinis and coveralls.

Bronze, tan colored make up to create a summery look.
Tie/braid up my hair

and not forgetting the sunglasses and choice of nail color/design!
---

Fretting about the future isn't quite a bad thing, as like wanting to look precisely like how you do yesterday, and the day before and the day before x100.. ( yeah I do .... not want to age and have wrinkles and freckles and scars)

We all fancy some form of security and it's really easy to be creatures of habit.
Living monotonously is a really safe choice - almost machine like (if you ask me).

If life is going to be so consistent - there where would the gradual self progression come from?
Why do we need to take breaks and holidays to break away from routines?

I do have a million "machined" like routine..
Like how I'll camp out online every single spare time possible.
How i'll need to format my pillows and toys into the right formation before a good sleep is possible.
How I like to color sort everything automatically..

But I'll like to see the boring stuff as a by product of attaining a colorful life and progression.
For the only way to learn and learn (and learn), is to unlearn what you've already learnt in other to better oneself, and become a master at it.

Admittedly I'm one of those jack of all trades, and mistress/master of none sort of girl, but it's really not too bad in wanting to learn constantly.

However My list and arguement would never end, so I'll just end with my two favourites - Food and clothes - for the moment.

Okay, and some "summer-ry" pictures that I took the other day...
Fushia, coral and braided hair.






Here's my dog, lady gaga inspired.
Hahahha!