Saturday, April 14, 2012

BATTLESHIP


Just came home from the movie - BATTLESHIP, and I think its worth a mention.
(ok and that i've got an hour to spare before mommy heads out to the airport to pick daddy up from his flight. yeah...5am in the morning. )

I walked into the theatre armed with a cup of coke and a platter of fried chicken drowned with ketchup,and absolutely without an idea about what the show would be about (I vaguely saw the reviews on Facebook and Twitter about it being good), and on an average of 5 yawns for Sucker punch (one of the worst movie EVER!), in my humble opinion....
I'd say that BATTLESHIP is 0 Yawns.

Confirm!
I sat there and was entertained.
Story plot might have been abit over used, but the movie Awesome.

It made me tensed up,
made me laugh, and I was awake 100% throughout the 2hour ++ duration.

Ok, and I officially think Taylor Kitsch, the lead guy, is handsome.
*slurps*

Now it's time for everyone to watch the show and let's perv on my new handsome together!