Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Back after Beer fest

I'm alive!
The short hiatus was from the lack of energy and time to post.
Been busy with the Beerfest 2012!
I survived all 4 days and am extremely glad that my girls did well in the past 4 days.
*beams*
So so so thankful that the event went smoothly with the minor hiccups from one of my girl with an untimely toothache.
 :(



 I know I said 4 days right! But I lost my orange tag from Thursday.
#Icancountmytagsokay!

It seems like time's constantly travelling on the express lane, as it was like a blink when I went for the 2011 Beerfest..
Raving on and on about the lychee beer from North Taiwan.
Well I drank it for 4 whole days this year, and looking at the bottles of Lychee beer in my fridge, i'm feeling overdosed now.
Dont get me wrong, I'm never an alcoholic.
I just enjoy tasting beer, not consuming in large quantities.

Fooled around with my hair and accessories in preparation of the photoshoot.
Found this random picture, so Tadaaaa!
Zero relevance to the Fest event.

Met my "manja" Trixie lately?
She decided that the most comfortable position would usually involved laying her body parts on her human.
I found a tiny tee shirt from my stash of randomies picked up from my days working in GAP's sourcing office.
Doggie is currently the happy recipient of my mustard tee for Toddlers.
She looks like a monkey whenever she wears the Tee.
Mustard yellow is definitely not her color.

Went for E's birthday party, and I disliked all the wrappers I found at home and it was too late to head out and get nice ones, so I made do with everyday materials found at home, and here we go!
White printing paper + my lace stamp kit + stamp ink pad in metallic rose pink + origami paper in yellow + craft glue + quilling tool.
Did I ever mention that my real secret talent actually lies in paper creatives?
Just colored paper, craft glue and an inspiration - I'll be entertained for hours or even days!
Hahahha.
It's just too bad that no one really gives a hoot about what can be created with just mere paper and glue!

Ending the post with Trixie looking very cute.
She wanted to check out my eyelash curler out of curiousity, therefore the crossed eyes and curious face.
*sniff sniff sniff*