Saturday, June 02, 2012

Of Dusty Sheets and Sensitive Skin

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like an itchy monkey, and therefore writing this post instead of sleeping at 7am in the morning is super loser.
Hahaha!

This is what I get when I attempt sleep in sheets that are 1 month 5 days old. :(
Anything past a monthish, it would feel as if I'm sleeping in a bed of feathery crawly worms.
It gets so bad, that I'd get jolted awake from the persistent itch that I get all over, and here I am!

Wehhhh :(

I'm not sure what is the exact cause of the itchy scratchy feeling, but I figured it might just be dust?!!
#The Awkward Moment when you realize that you are allergic to dust.
It's as if there is a dirt-meter embedded somewhere and once it hits a certain amount of grime, and I'll just become little miss itchy monkey!

I never fail to itch whenever I pack up neglected corners, or partake in spring cleaning and stuff.

I'm ruling out dirt, because I ALWAYS shower before I crawl into bed everynight.
The dog has no access to the bed + I've always had this problem even before Trixie arrived
So it's either dust, dustmites and other microscopic friends - the rainbow vacuum woman once showed me very very very disgusting stuff from her product demo that she did at my place.
Rwar!!!

For that, I'll always have to thank the demo lady for planting the mental image of "a dust mite population having a wild rave party, at the expense of my erm...dead skin flakes/skin cells/skin whatever.  
Like a full moon party.
ZzzzzzZzz..

It has nothing to do with my mental psych, as I'll be dead asleep for a few hours, and next thing I know I'd be up scratching up a storm!


On other news, this is my only consolation from the workout I had at the break of dawn.
New sheets! :D



On totally irrelevant news, meet my byproduct from Mac-binge-ing.
Just one more MacKitty to go!