Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Birthday

As May is approaching an end rather soon, I reckon that I should not procrastinate on this post any longer.

Respective to the timeline, here we go:

29th
Happy 55th Birthday Daddy!
Thank you for loving the family and me + totally doting on Trixie.
Please lose some weight on the belly, and stay uber healthy forever and ever and eva!

It's good that the daddy made it back to Singapore for his 55th!
The fam had a few imprompt dinner the past few days, and his official birthday dinner is barely digested.

We wrapped up the fun with the entire family + Trixie going down to the playground to play some shoot-into-the-sky toy.
It's some bits of plastic with LED lights attached, and with the use of a Rubberband, you propel the LED light bit into the sky.
We sort of challenged each other and the highest we shot it was about 12 storeys high, with the brother being the most consistent of the lot.
It's pretty to watch it spiral downwards with the lights and colors.
Cheap fun!
3 for RMB10.
We kinda broke the toy after too many plays.
And I shot my fingers with the rubberband twice.
Poor finger. Feels bruised.

The doggie just went down for a run at the empty ground, before we decided to let her play with the playground after we were done with the shooting toy.
Like...carry the doggie down the slide and stuff.
Trixie - seems to have taken the adventurous part of the family.
Doesnt seem to be afraid of heights, slides, wobbly seats, see saw and exercise equipments.
I even spun her in the twisty thing and she was nonchalant!
Watching the parents play at the exercise equipment part of the playground was entertaining as usual. ;)

On other news, I broke in my newly collected passport with the fam.
We tread into JB on a sunday and it was a terrible day to do so.
Jammmmed like mad. From Singapore immigrations, to causeway to Malaysia immigrations. Took us a freaking 2 hours to set foot into Johor Bahru.
I kinda caught up on my lost sleep in the car, and got myself half a tan in the process.
I think my right arm and leg is darker than my left.

Ate like a glutton in Malaysia.
mmmmmm yummy.
As I'm usually not very impressed with the fashion and clothes in JB - my only consolation would be my food binge trips.
Yay!

27th
Elizabeth's 21.
Went down on the 26th to celebrate E's 21st birthday at Sentosa.
I feel ancient there.
It was a nice floral-y fun if you ask me.
We met a peacock, and I tried taking pictures with the cocky fella.
zzzZZzz..
Saturday is a mad day to set foot into Sentosa.
The crowd is scary. Tourist move by the platoon.
It looked like they were gathering to fight a war or move a giant from Liliputt
I nearly died when I saw the Tram queue.
Thank gawd I insisted on taking the buggy, we zipped around hassle free.
:D

26th
Happy 1st birthday my little Trixie-chan.
My puppykins is no longer a puppy.
Weehhhh :(

I gave her a grown up lady doggie look, and I guess I should start calling her Trixie-san
since she's considered an adult doggie now.

Is this how mothers feel when their little babies grow up?
Coz I still think that my dog's a puppy.
A hyper monkey that does a million shuttle run a day.
Not some docile doggie as depicted by the cartoon - Lady & the Tramp by Walt disney.
No way.
She still acts like a monkey, age factor is a lie!

The dad also spammed lots of treats to the dog every time he walks past the kitchen.
His rationale was - it's her birthday!
Therefore she gets special treatment
(between the blog and me, my dad just spams tons of dog treats because he thinks its fun and the dog loves him.
The doggles practically sits next to hims whenever he has food in his hands, and shoots him sad puppy eyes. Works everytime. Rwar! That's how he spoils her.)
Wahhhhhh

Luckily he's back home inconsistently.
Otherwise I'll need to hide her stash of treats away, just like how mommy hides the tibits stash from Daddy too.
Both will be fatties together, and maybe my dog will not have fur anymore.
#Bestfriends.
Tsk.



10th
Happy Birthday Audrey.
One of my favoritest person in the world.
I'm abit sad that I havent found time to meet up with her...YET!
I will. Soon!
#i'm a Badfriend

6th
Happy Birthday Ben!
for YEARS, I never failed to wish my Bestie Happy Birthday on the 5th, and he'll always reply me that I wished him one day too early.
So I told myself that I WOULD wish him correctly this year.
Blah!
6th skipped by so quickly, and I only remembered again on the 7th.
Idiotic or what?!
There is obviously a time lapse in my head.
6th may does not exist!

The only consoling part to Ben that I never fail to remind him was that...
At least I seriously remembered his birthday without the help of gadgets, facebook and other forms of calendar. Even though the date is wrong.
Coz seriously, if I repeated the same mistakes for like more than 10 years in a row, there is something seriously wrong with me.
Just that the data entry part of my memory was "keyed" in wrongly.
Hahahha.

Okay. I'm a bad friend.
#BadfriendAgain

3rd
Happy Birthday Quacks.
May you be happy forever and settle down quickly.

Here we go.
My birthday heroes for the month of May.
May all of you be happy, healthy, and wealthy and good looking.
That's about everything that humans can wish for. :D

xoxo