Saturday, July 07, 2012

Going pink bananas

Spring transiting to summer, I went through an entire hoard of Pastel colors, especially coral and nude and a mixture of dark red and purple.....
Now that it's full fledge summer, I've since moved on to neon pink, and perhaps a dash of highlighter yellow.

Coming from me, touching yellow seems rather exciting already!
I strongly came from the camp that I would look like a walking cheese if I wore yellow.
Oh well, too late, I've already crossed into cheese camp.
Will update if time and boredom permits!

Some post ago, I mentioned about the fringing craze that I was in?
Yeah, this is my fringed up top.
I went alittle nuts, and The entire top looked a little too stringy for my liking after a good wash.
Reminds me of a mop.

Fringed up top was bought from F21 clearance and it cost me $10
The crazy hippie shorts I paired with?
Best buy ever! It cost me $2.50 (RM5)
I picked it up from a Bazaar at the mall, while I was in Malaysia with the fam in May. 
Best part of it all?? 
The mom paid for it. 
Hahahahah.

Minus the cardigan, bag and shoe, that's my $12.50 outfit for me.
Hahahaha
The fun I had fringing it?
Priceless.

Went to Holland Village for cakes, coffee and discussion and ended up shopping in town 
Felt like a hobo walking about town doing my own thing, while everyone was dressed up in smartly from their work day 

Whatever.. that makes me a town hobo for the day with fuzzy hair to boot.
Yay!
I love the colors actually.




The sister came back from her NY trip, and got me more feathers.
Between the two of us, i'm not sure who's crazier over the feathery craze.
Here's yours truly doing the Pocahontas thingie again.
I edited the picture to make the feather texture obvious.
Lalalla..



Oh, and now we proceed to my new viz pink/neon pink craze.
i'm just 5% close from ordering this neon pink bag that I saw online.
In fact, I think I shall do it, after I'm done with this post.
I shall head out for some Macs too, since my dinner has long digested.



and throwing in 2 preview shots from my recent photoshoot with Shawn.
My outfit color totally matches my craze right now can?









OKAY BYE!