Monday, August 13, 2012

Like a human again..

Yay! I'm feeling like a human again.
Spent the weekend catching up with sleep, fixing my nails, and packing up my room.
I looted my room in preparation for the fashion show on friday, and guess what?!

Everything that I brought along - did not even leave my bag.
Not even a stitch of make up,
Outfits looks good without accessories,
Extra heels (in case someone's shoes breaks, or if something horrendous happens to any of the girl, and i'm required to fill up her slot)
Okay, I only looted just about everything in my room, because the anxiety tyrant in me decided that better prepared than to die ugly in any possible situation.

I spent my Saturday recuperating on the sleep, woke up to realize that the dad's leaving for the airport.
Rwar!
I decided to accompany mom + dad to drop dad at the airport.
Leaving for the airport was quite drama!
Mom kept reminding daddy to check if he's left anything behind (he left his camera charger his previous trip, and he kept whining about how he's camera-less, and the last time I flew to China, I got nagged at by the parents to remember THE FREAKING CHARGER).
and he kept saying, everything's packed, everything's packed.

We drove off, and 3 minutes into the journey, daddy declared that both his mobile phones are ....... at home!
Le sigh...
I had to leap off the car and rescue his phones.
As I write this post, he emailed to say that he left behind........
*drum rolls*

His comb!
Hahahahahah
Seriously!
I now know where I inherit that absentminded klutz genes from.

I can totally leave home all pretty and happy, only to realize that my wallet's at home!
Thank god most of the time, C's around to rescue me.
What am I to do without her wallet?!
Hahahah! (She's gonna kill me when she hears of this!)

Going back to sending Dad off,
I also persuaded mommy to drop by the sale, Hervelvetvase was hosting in their moving up office!
Their office was located at freaking Ubi, and in my persuasion effort, I told mommy that its "on the way home!"
Hahahha.

With my superb map reading skills via Google map, we headed off from the airport after dropping daddy, and made many wrong turns.
Mom and I finally got our asses to the HVV office!
Stepping into the office, we went about our shopping/combing business, and managed to clear the shopping in about an hour! Just in time for dinner.
The mommy emerged with the most purchase ( between the 2 of us), and I only walked away with one purple pants.  :S

To be fair, most of the stuff that I wanted ( I would have already bought them online, and the remaining newer collections, aren't quite available in their clearance sale).

---
I made a tulle skirt that did not require any sewing a couple of months ago.
I discovered the skirt in my digging about, and in line with my recent bralet craze, I decided to play dress up, and came up with this!
Hahahahha!



I'm not sure if my ballet shoes are still at home ( I think they died a natural death, and so, hello barefooted Daphne)

I swear its damn tough to take a proper picture with my legs up and pointing.
Everything's blurry in picture format.
Rwar!
Anyways, I've packed the flouncy skirt away into the corner of the room, and perhaps find a use for the skirt soon.