Saturday, September 22, 2012

Waves!

I fell asleep after a very huge dinner that the mother bought for me.
And now I'm like wide awake, using the phone to blog/trying to fall back asleep again after eating up some moon cakes.

Unfortunately my super sleepy powers deactivates whenever I'm ill, so I shall spam pictures of Trix and I, taken yesterday night.
Hoping that I'll somewhat fall asleep Really soon!

We were doing our best crazy face off competition.
It's human vs Trixie!

Proper faces.
I think the both of us looked more natural in the ugly face off.

In no particular reason, i've decided not to attend F1 race this year.
Perhaps I've grown tired of the event already...and no longer feel the hype

But earlier in the evening- Standing in the outskirts of the tracks at Cityhall, and listening to the sounds of the engines...
I feel the adrenaline rush.
Ahaahahah.
Yeah no regrets.
I'm bloody sick, I really need the camp at home time, more than the adrenaline rush time.